Monday 22 February 2016

February 22~ From the Archives: October, 1993

This is a photo of an old photo, returning home from an 8 day hospital stay to deal with car accident damaged legs. My legs healed and went on to provide me with many wonderful miles of hiking, biking, skiing, skating, swimming and sight-seeing. But, twenty-two years later my warranty has run out and tomorrow I will receive a knee replacement.
I will not be 'out and about' taking photos for several weeks, so to keep my blog going, I'm asking for Blog Followers to send me some of your favourite interesting photos, photos of your fun, travels and adventures. I will post one a day and give photo credit to the photographer. It will be fun to see the origin of photos! Thanks!
peggy.cummming@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment